Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Halloween Costume

I was out on the web searching for a gnome widget to add with no luck. I did however come across this crazy idea for a Halloween costume:


Seriously, check this little guy out! Okay, I may not be able to/willing to pull this off as a 20-something. But I will guarantee you that any future babies will be dressed as garden gnomes for Halloween.

Brainstorm: what about a gnome party...like a toga party, but everybody sports suspenders and pointy hats.

No, you're right. It's too much for anybody over the age of 10....

2 comments:

  1. Oh you have to do this for Halloween. It's that much more funny if you are a tall 20-something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the costume would be fairly easy to pull off using felt for the hat and shoe covers and perhaps satin ribbon for a girl gnome and for a boy a type of braided ribbon from your local craft store. Grab a walking stick next time your on a walk and your set to go gnoming.

    I say go for the party as well given your neighbors are in on you fixation with gnomes.

    ReplyDelete